Code Geass Forum
Login to post and join the debate or discussions. Register to join, and feel at home like real Anime fan.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Code Geass Forum
Login to post and join the debate or discussions. Register to join, and feel at home like real Anime fan.
Code Geass Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sae or Saeyoko will do

Go down

Sae or Saeyoko will do Empty Sae or Saeyoko will do

Post by SaeyokoNekokami Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:59 am

My name is Saeyoko or rather Sae, doesn't matter, if you want to shorten down and say hey, that's great for everyone. I'm a long time fan of Code Geass, regardless of my friends. The first time even saw it was at Anime Vegas in 2008, and since then there was a slight love affair with the series.

Recently I got my fiance to watch it and he had a real trouble before he even met me, his former roommate who was a yaoi nutjob actually turned him away from the series because of her insistance of several things. Sorry, but my fiance and I aren't really yaoi fans, I was a long time ago, but now, I'm more for the story.

I'm a story driven person, you should see some of my books and some of my thoughts on the matter of Japanese mythology and how it works with anime. Anyway, I am happy to be here.
SaeyokoNekokami
SaeyokoNekokami

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum