Code Geass Forum
Login to post and join the debate or discussions. Register to join, and feel at home like real Anime fan.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Code Geass Forum
Login to post and join the debate or discussions. Register to join, and feel at home like real Anime fan.
Code Geass Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ward of absolute illusion

3 posters

Go down

Ward of absolute illusion Empty Ward of absolute illusion

Post by Mistress Clockwork Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:58 am

This is the geass an oc of mine has. Her name is Higurashi Su Britannia. She is the antagiost of a Code geass story I will be writing.

Her geass is the ability to make people hallucinate. Shows them one of their fears and twists it into a nightmarish world. She can use it an unlimited times on an individual. Her geass goes for a radius of 50 meters.

But despite the powerful ability, it has a powerful weakness. The more she uses it, the weaker her sanity becomes. Slowly she will fall into insanity, as if all the delusions she had forced on people came right back at her with a stronger force. Higurashi's hallucinate geass will eventually destory her view of what is real and what is illusion. She will fall into a nightmarish world of her own and she will never awake from it...

She had gotten her geass when she was ten from a magician. But it was a geass made from magic and thus was not a real geass. Thats would explain why she would get the same effect of her geass thrown back at her when it became uncontrolable.

Mistress Clockwork

Back to top Go down

Ward of absolute illusion Empty Re: Ward of absolute illusion

Post by LeftBower Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:58 pm

Wow that's brilliant, but you spoiled your own story by telling us her demise.

LeftBower
Forum member
Forum member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistress Clockwork Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:10 am

Actually, I'm telling you what is supposed to happen. I'm not say wether I make that happen.
The weakness is that she is fated to go insane. But does that happen?

Mistress Clockwork

Back to top Go down

Post by leapyear29 Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:37 am

i'm a new yet a big fan of code geass and i'm telling you this fanfic of your should be make an official movie of code geass.. please post it here as soon as you finish or kindly email it to me hehe i'm eager to to read it!

leapyear29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum