Code Geass Forum
Login to post and join the debate or discussions. Register to join, and feel at home like real Anime fan.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Code Geass Forum
Login to post and join the debate or discussions. Register to join, and feel at home like real Anime fan.
Code Geass Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*spoilers* Nanaly

4 posters

Go down

*spoilers* Nanaly Empty Re: *spoilers* Nanaly

Post by brolyeuphyfusion Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:45 pm

first, her name is spelled "Nunnally"

second, her legs are healed, she is simply too weak to stand up
brolyeuphyfusion
brolyeuphyfusion

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEmperor Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:41 am

LeftBower wrote:I felt horrible for Nanaly, Lelouche's original reason to fight the Empire. Lelouche's goal changed from just fighting to make the world better for Nanaly to make the world better for everyone, but I feel like Nanaly was left in the dark. She felt betrayed by her brother who put up a very convincing act of evil when he took the detonator from her and when she finally realizes that what he's done was for the world's benefit, it's too late he's gone, hated by nearly everyone.

So, what's your imput on the ending concerning Nanaly? Does she fully understand ( think she does for the most part as shown in the series right before Lelouche dies), will she make peace? Will she be okay knowing the world hates her brother etc etc. To me I feel like she has become the ultimate sufferer from all this. Maybe I missed something or forgot something, the ending it so emotional for me maybe I did forget something.

Indeed, she did suffer a lot. But look at what Lelouch had to go through...he had to take care of his sister when she couldn't walk or see...he got beat up by Suzaku as a kid...plus he has been living in fear for 8 years. He had to deal with Shirley's death...

Nunnally decided to switch sides to Schneizel, a brother she never knew, and for what purpose? She thought her own brother was a bad guy? The one who was by her side the whole time?

TheEmperor

http://codegeass.us/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by LeftBower Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:16 am

Perhaps because in general she is a frail girl they didn't even think to try to use technology to fix her legs. Plus since she can't see is there really much point in letting her walk? She will need an aid either way.

LeftBower
Forum member
Forum member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEmperor Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:00 pm

Yes, I too feel compassion for Nunnally. There is a major plothole, however. The entire series she is on a wheelchair, correct? Yet with the current technology in the series, they should be able to fix her legs.

They were able to fix Jeremiah...they can create capsules to trap CC, and they made all these fancy knightmares. Yet they cannot heal someone's legs? I find that presposterous.

TheEmperor

http://codegeass.us/forum

Back to top Go down

*spoilers* Nanaly Empty reply

Post by LeftBower Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:10 pm

Yes I suppose she will, sometimes I just wish he didn't have to die. I don't get why he had to lose the Black Knights, why wasn't he just honest about it? My only guess is that with his Geass secret out no one could trust him anymore. At least not many people anymore. The ending is just so depressing, he gets so evil to accomplish his mission. Like I don't despise the ending, it's just all sad seeing the hero fall apart like that.

LeftBower
Forum member
Forum member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Overlord 7 Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:15 am

Personnaly the ending made me cry a little, lol. But I do think that Nunnaly understood why Lelouche did all of that at the very end when he died, but I dont think she could accept the fact that he was dead, because he had been with her for so long. It is actually quite sad that he had to die bassically right in front of her. but I think through time she will slowly make her peace with the fact that he is dead, because he made the world a better place for her and everyone else, just as he had promised her in the first season.
Dark Overlord 7
Dark Overlord 7

Back to top Go down

*spoilers* Nanaly Empty *spoilers* Nanaly

Post by LeftBower Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:04 pm

I felt horrible for Nanaly, Lelouche's original reason to fight the Empire. Lelouche's goal changed from just fighting to make the world better for Nanaly to make the world better for everyone, but I feel like Nanaly was left in the dark. She felt betrayed by her brother who put up a very convincing act of evil when he took the detonator from her and when she finally realizes that what he's done was for the world's benefit, it's too late he's gone, hated by nearly everyone.

So, what's your imput on the ending concerning Nanaly? Does she fully understand ( think she does for the most part as shown in the series right before Lelouche dies), will she make peace? Will she be okay knowing the world hates her brother etc etc. To me I feel like she has become the ultimate sufferer from all this. Maybe I missed something or forgot something, the ending it so emotional for me maybe I did forget something.

LeftBower
Forum member
Forum member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down