Code Geass Forum
Login to post and join the debate or discussions. Register to join, and feel at home like real Anime fan.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Code Geass Forum
Login to post and join the debate or discussions. Register to join, and feel at home like real Anime fan.
Code Geass Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did anyone else figure out Lelouch's plan?

4 posters

Go down

Did anyone else figure out Lelouch's plan? Empty Re: Did anyone else figure out Lelouch's plan?

Post by ayakashistories Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:18 am

the ones who know (or eventually realized) about the zero requiem: Kururugi Suzaku, C.C., Jeremiah Gottwald, Shinozaki Sayoko, Nina Einstein, Lloyd Asplund, Cecile Croomy, Toudou Kiyoshiro, Kouzuki Kallen, Cornelia li Britannia, Ougi Kaname, Viletta Nu, Tamaki, Sumeragi Kaguya and Nunnally vi Britannia. Not sure about the others.

ayakashistories

Back to top Go down

Did anyone else figure out Lelouch's plan? Empty Re: Did anyone else figure out Lelouch's plan?

Post by Bloodblade Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:27 am

I really think that he made up his mind to the end of season 2. where he supposedly gets killed by his best friend suzaku, which himself in turns became the new symbol for justice ZERO.
but in the end he took C2's code and became an immortal and both of them travel together alone fooling everyone to believe that he's dead.
but!? I never saw a season three but yet everyone says it has one?
can any one tell me will it be a disappointment ?
Or will it pre-follow the same excitement with the same or new stars of the anime series ?
which I find it hard to believe Rolling Eyes

Bloodblade

Back to top Go down

Post by brolyeuphyfusion Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:48 pm

yes, and lelouch's entire plan was to claim the brittanian empire(where he failed epically)
brolyeuphyfusion
brolyeuphyfusion

Back to top Go down

Did anyone else figure out Lelouch's plan? Empty Did anyone else figure out Lelouch's plan?

Post by Lee-Sensei Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:08 pm

Did the black knights figure it out? Cornelia and some other Britanians? Lelouch's friends? This stories just so depressing otherwise. Some of the worst guys get the happiest ending. It just isn't satisfying for me.

Lee-Sensei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum